You can see me at one of the up-coming events:
- Saturday, March 20th, 2010 - Bass soloist at Stainer's Crucifixion with the Bourne Choral Society at Bourne Abbey Church - 7:30pm.
- Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro by Dorset Productions:
Tickets and information from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, April 8th, 2010 at Dorchester County Museum;
- Friday, April 9th, 2010 at St. Mary's Church, Portsmouth;
- Sunday, April 11th, 2010 at Shaftsbury Arts Centre
- Buxton Opera Festival: July 7th-25th, 2010:
See the Buxton Opera Festival website for full details.
- Chorus in Verdi's Luisa Miller, Cornelius' Barber of Bagdad and Richard Strauss' re-orchestration of Mozart's Idomeneo - covering Count Walter in Luisa Miller (covershow at 11am on Wednesday, 21st July 2010 at the Palace Hotel in Buxton)
- Concerts at the Palace Hotel on the 15th and 20th July TBC and Bass Soloist in the Festival Mass performace of Dvorāk's D minor Mass at St John's Church, Buxton on Sunday, 18th July 2010 at 11.15am.
- As Benoit/Alcindoro in Co-Opera-Co's production of Puccini's La Boheme:
Tickets available from www.co-opera-co.org.
- Thursday, August 12th and Saturday August 14th, 2010 at 7.30pm - The John McIntosh for Co-Opera-Co at The John McIntosh Arts Centre, Seagrave Road, London. SW6 1RX UK.
- Thursday, August 19th, 2010 - The Festival Theatre, Malvern (exact times TBC)
- Friday/Saturday, September 17th/18th, 2010 - Wilton's Music Hall London (exact times TBC)
- Thursday, October 7th, 2010 - The Ashcroft Theatre, Croydon (exact times TBC)
- Thursday, October 14th, 2010 - The Castle, Wellingborough (exact times TBC)
- Friday, November 12th, 2010 at 7pm - The Grand Opera House, Blackpool (exact times TBC)
- Friday, November 19th, 2010 - Cheltenham Everyman (exact times TBC)
For more information on any event or if you would like to book me, please contact me through the Contact page.
I have recently performed at:
- 24th October 2009: As Antonio/Bartolo in Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro (in English) for Dorset Productions (in conjuction with the Wimborne Food Festival) at Wimborne Minster at 6.30pm.
Tickets and information from email@example.com or by calling 01258 456546
- October 4th, 2009 7.30pm- Gilbert and Sullivan Gala Concert, with the Central England Ensemble conducted by Anthony Bradbury, Adrian Boult Hall at the Birmingham Conservatoire, Paradise Place, Birmingham, UK. Proceeds to Birmingham Children's Hospital Kidney Kids Appeal.
- August 26th to 29th, 7.30pm - As Benoit/Alcindoro in Puccini's La Boheme at The John McIntosh for Co-Opera-Co at The John McIntosh Arts Centre, Seagrave Road, London. SW6 1RX UK. Tickets available from www.co-opera-co.org.
- August 29th, 2pm - La Boheme Co-Opera-Co, Understudy performance from The John McIntosh Arts Centre as above.
- July 2009 - Professional Chorus at the Buxton Opera Festival, see www.buxtonfestival.co.uk for more details.